- Visit Monuments and Forts - Jaipur is known for its architecture. Visit the many glorious monuments and forts here, such as Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Nahargarh Fort. These forts and architectural beauties contribute a lot to Indian tourism. They speak about the Rajputana culture in Rajasthan and bears an imprint of the royal past.
- Boating at Ramgarh Lake - Have a romantic moment while you boat at the Ramgarh Lake. This lake is near Sanganer and offers a classic view of lush greenery and the tranquil lake around you.
- Try out authentic Rajasthani Cuisine - The land of Maharajas is famous for its culinary delights. Make sure that you try out Dal Bati Churma, Mohan Maas, Gatte ki Khichdi and more.
- Watch Folk Music and Dance Shows - Indulge in an evening of Ghoomar and Kalbeliya dance forms and more. Enjoy the rich sound of sarangi, dholak and sitar which will mesmerize you.
- Shop for handicrafts - Try shopping at Johari Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar, Chandpol Bazaar and other busy streets which bring together the flavours of Jaipur. Find different handicraft objects that are aesthetic and perfect for gifting or showcasing at home.
Friday, March 17, 2017
A list of 5 things to do when in Jaipur
The city of Jaipur is known for its historical flamboyance and rich cultural heritage. Also known as the Pink City, it is filled with colours, awe-inspiring architecture and wonderful people. Jaipur is a famous tourist destination which receives thousands of people from all over the world every year. For those of you who would like to follow an itinerary during their tour, here is a list of five things you must do when you visit Jaipur.
If you are wondering where to stay while you visit Jaipur, try Hotel Holiday Home, Jaipur, which is a budget hotel in Jaipur. This is a hotel near Jaipur Railway Station. It is perfect for tourists looking for a comfortable stay in the city. It is also close to most of the tourist attractions. Click here to Book Now.
Posted by Anonymous at 5:30 pm